Tuesday, 2 September 2014

World Challenge Vietnam and Laos



Some of you may have noticed my absence from blogging for quite a while. I went to my World Challenge adventure on July 24th to August 23rd. It was one of the most amazing experiences anyone could ever have, i will keep the memories forever and cherish the photos i took. I am going to share some of the photographs i took, there are a few beautiful scenic photos and a few lovely group pictures. They are not in order, just random with the locations below.

Hoi An, Vietnam

Vientiane, Laos

Trekking in Laos

Mui Ne, Vietnam

My Hoa Primary School, My Tho, Vietnam

Mekong Delta, Vietnam

Mekong Delta, Vietnam

View of Da lat, Vietnam

Chicken Village, Da lat, Vietnam

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Hoi An, Vietnam

View of HCMC from Skydeck, Vietnam

Da Lat, Vietnam

Puppy in Laos

Da Lat, Vietnam

On the way home

I have over 800 photos but i have decided just to show you my favourites.
I hope you enjoyed looking at them, i have plenty more with i may share on a separate post, maybe a throwback post? 

Love,
Yasmin xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment