Monday, 14 July 2014

Prom!



So this is a very, very late post (just like most of the posts on my blog now a days) but at least I've finally got time to sit down and write this. I attended my prom night on the 27th of June and it was such a beautiful night of goodbyes and loads of glitter!

I remember looking forward to prom when i first started secondary school. I loved looking at pictures and when it finally got to my final year of school i was more then ecstatic for prom. 

I was the lady in pink with my gorgeous baby pink dress which i got from ebay (for the bargain price of £50)
My petticoat which i got here
My bracelet is Primark (£3)
Necklace and earrings are Miss Selfridge 
Shoes and Purse were £50 from a local shoe store in Northampton
Hair Clip here 
Glitter i used for my eye makeup and nails here 


Here are some pictures:
(bare in mind that most of these are not done with my regular camera so are not as good but they are still pretty photos none the less)












My Nails:

(OPI Elephantastic Pink)


I loved the night so much, it lived up to my expectations and beyond. Writing this now in July i am already reminiscing the memories which i will keep forever.

Love, 
Yasmin xox

1 comment:

  1. Can you say pretty in pink? You look beautiful, Yasmin! Prom is a magical night for all of us, and I can only hope that amazing looking limo helped make yours even more memorable. It sure is nice to feel like royalty, huh? Thanks for sharing that with us! All the best to you! :)

    Evan Blake @ Antique Limousine of Indianapolis

    ReplyDelete