Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Stephanieverafter

(Banner from Steph's etsy)

Today i'm blogging about the gorgeous etsy shop called Stephanieverafter.
I have enjoyed my products from Stephanie's shop so much, i just need to blog about them to show everyone her amazing items.

First is my stunning Pink flower Headband.


I just can't describe how much i love my headband. The colour is quite perfect; a beautiful pastel pink. 
It is super comfy to wear, i know usually some headbands can be uncomfortable, i was put off buying some because i have brought so many in the past that hurt when you wear them.


The headband looks so pretty on. I love the vintage feel and unique twist it gives to my outfits.


Here is a close-up to show you the detail in the flowers.


Next is my Glitter Bow...
(Mine is in the Colour Gun Metal.)


I wear his Bow with so many outfits. I love how it can spice up a outfit easily. You can also style it in different ways which i enjoy experimenting with.

Here is the link to Stephanieverafter

I love the products for sale, so go have a look yourself and i'm certain you'll find something you like.

Love, Yasmin xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment