Sunday, 2 February 2014

eBay Nail Bargains


Honestly, i hardly ever buy nail polish or nail tools full price, i always look for offers, deals or sales.
I have collected some of my favourite bargains from eBay for you frugal nail addicts like me!

Free delivery

Who can resist a deal on Essie? Certainly not me, Essie is one of my favourite brands and i'm proud to say i've never paid full price for it.

Free delivery

NOPI polishes are super pretty and for a bit over a fiver who can complain?

Free delivery

I love OPI and this seller has a range of polishes for brilliant prices; i'm happy!

Free delivery

Myself, i have a huge range of nail stud wheels and none of them were expensive. I use studs all the time so these are a must-have item for me.

Free delivery

I am not a huge China Glaze fan myself, but these colours here are really pretty and for £5.80 you can't really go wrong.

Free delivery

I use Nail art Dotters all the time basically. Because i'm too lazy to clean mine, i'll buy a new set every 4 or so months and for only 2.99 it's fine!

Free delivery

Nail art glitter is a must for me as i use it for glitter gradient manicures and i can also use it for eye-makeup looks, so its a two-in-one product!

Free delivery

I use these brushes a lot of the time for my nail art, so i highly recommend them for only £1.57!


QOTD: Do you shop on eBay for nail deals? Or do you pay full price?

Love, Yasmin xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment