Sunday, 5 January 2014

Models Own Hot Stuff


First blog post of the new year, Happy 2014 everyone!

I'm using the beautiful Models Own Hot Stuff for a glitter gradient. I love Models Own glitters because they are full of different glitters, like this one has Gold flakes, Small pink glitter, Medium circular pink glitter and large pink glitter. This makes them the best to do gradients with. Plus, I just love glitter gradients and had to do one with this new Polish.
The base polish is this really pretty Pink by Essie called Castaway.





You can buy Models Own on their Website or at Boots or Superdrug.
Also, they are having a 50% if they reach 250k likes on Facebook, so go like them!

I hope everyone has had a great start to the new year, and i hope you have a prosperous and joyful 2014.

Let me know if you liked this Manicure and Remember to tag me in any pictures on instagram (@yazzied) of your recreations of my designs! I love seeing them.

Love, Yasmin xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment