Thursday, 23 January 2014

Daily Makeup Must-haves


I really hate just blogging about nails all the time, i do want to blog about makeup and fashion too.
So today i'm blogging about my daily makeup routine and what i just have to use everyday.
I do use more makeup products if i'm going out, i will defiantly use lipstick and maybe false lashes.
But today is just my regular routine.

1. 

I first start off with my face. I always apply Primer (not pictured) before my foundation to smooth my skin and stop my foundation going into my pores and causing more spots and acne.
I use Dream Matte Mouse in Nude as my everyday foundation. I love it and i believe it is the best foundation i have tried. I also use concealer to cover spots better and to make under my eyes lighter.

2.

I use my AVON eyebrow kit next for my eyebrows. It contains a brown eye-shadow like pigment and a wax to seal the colour in. I only really colour in the fron of my eyebrows and this works a treat. Highly recommend this if you need to fill in your eyebrows if they're slightly thin in areas.

3.

I use Collection liquid eyeliner in black to do my flicked eyeliner. It has got a very thin brush and is easy to do a flick with. Also, it is liquid eyeliner, therefore it says much better throughout the day compared to pencil liner. I also use Collection Big Fake ultimate for my lashes. It has a thick, long brush so it lengthens the lashes and darkens them. Usually, any mascara i use only does one or the other, so i really love this mascara.

4.

Next, i use Rimmel Clear Complexion powder to seal my foundation. It is like the next step to getting smooth skin, it smooths the foundation and keeps your face from getting shiny. I use this brush from my SheInside brush set, it is really soft and the large surface area of it makes it best to apply powder.

5.

I have to use my Burt's Bees favourites everyday. I love the pomegranate lip balm, i have two!, and the cuticle cream is just perfect. I try to use it every morning to keep my cuticles from getting dry and plus it just smells delightful.

I hope this is helpful! I actually really enjoyed writing this post!

Love, Yasmin xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment