Monday, 2 December 2013

TarasTalons Review


I got sent these gorgeous polishes from Tara from TarasTalons the other day! I was so excited to swatch these because they're so pretty! 

First up is savage! A sheer shimmer red topper. Savage is in a 5ml bottle.


Here is the polish on the swatch wheel. You can see it on its own, as well as when you use a base of red underneath. I prefer it with the red base as this polish is more of a topper.


I honestly love this polish! The shimmer is stunning and the colour is perfect for this Christmas holidays! I can see myself wearing this for parties over this season.


Next up is Robots...

Robots is a beautiful opaque grey shimmer polish. This polish is in the regular 10ml bottle. You only need a thick 1 coat to get even coverage. I'm actually not a fan of the colour grey, but I think this polish is so lovely! The grey doesn't look dirty, it's quite refreshing and shiny. 

Here you can see what the polish looks like in 1 and 2 coats;

Robots has a great shimmer to it, it's silvery looking. It's also amazingly glossy with a topcoat and looks gorgeous in the sun!


What I also really love about these polishes is that they come with these handy polished stickers on top. These are so helpful when you have boxes full of polishes and you're trying to find the one you want!


Help support UK indie makers by purchasing TarasTalons at her etsy www.etsy.com/shop/tarastalons or on her brand new website www.tarastalons.com

Tara has also been kind enough to offer my readers 10% off her Shop! Use discount code Save10 

Love, Yasmin xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment