Saturday, 28 December 2013

Snowflake Nails


I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Plenty of polish related presents i hope? 
I have this really cute snowflake manicure to show you today. I love doing glitter gradients and decided to mix it with some small snowflakes.
I used a few different glitters for the gradient, 3 different blue glitters and one multi coloured glitter polish. I then drew concise little snowflakes on the gradient using a small brush and just white polish. I sometimes use acrylic paint but i've ran out! But polish is just as good for nail art when it's not too detailed.



These feel so winter-y, I love it! Though England hasn't had any snow yet, I think snow just reminds me of Christmas and winter. 

Have you done any Christmas or Winter nail art yet? I can't believe this is my first one this year, usually i do quite a few.

Love, Yasmin xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment