Sunday, 22 December 2013

16th Birthday OOTD + Nails



So 20th December was my 16th Birthday!
I've always been asked if I was 16/17 (once i even got mistaken for 18!) since I was 15, and it's never bothered me. But thinking about it, I don't want to look older than I am too quickly, right? Because when I'm older I'll want to look younger.

Anyway, today I have my OOTD from my party and my nails!

First; My OOTD:




 And a close-up of my clutch and nails...

Dress: Asos from Ebay
Clutch: Accessorize
Necklace: Miss Selfridge
Bracelet: Avon 
Shoes: River Island
Belt: New Look

And now, my Nails:


These were the nails i did in celebration of my birhday but the ones below are the ones i wore on the day or my birthday and party.


And just to give you cake envy, here was my cookie cake i had:


Toffee and Chocolate chip- yum!

It was a great day with special people, really one of my favourite birthdays i've ever had.

Love, Yasmin xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment