Friday, 1 November 2013

Halloween Nails

Today i'm featuring all my nail art done for Halloween as i didn't want to overfill my blog with halloween related posts.

These were my mix and match nails i did as a bestie twin nails with +NailsRightHere 
 We did: Mummy, Frankenstein, witch and spiderweb.
 I really like mix and match Halloween nails as there are so many design ideas for Halloween.


Here are my Saw/ Jigsaw nails. I absolutely love the saw franchise, they are my favorite horror movies of all time, so i had to do some nail art for the lovely Jigsaw! I am pleased with how the jigsaw portrait came out, i've never done a portrait on my nails before so i think it does look good considering that.

These are my Vampirte nails using the appropriately named Barry M polish, Blood Orange.
I like how these turned out and i think the matte topcoat effect works really well with this mani.

I hope everyone had a great Halloween! Make sure to tag me in any Halloween manicures you did or with any Halloween makeup! 

Love, Yasmin xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment