Sunday, 6 October 2013

September Haul


This September i sure did buy a lot! Well, in my terms i did. I don't usually spend too much a month, but this month I've had extra vouchers to spend. I went up to town at the beginning of the month with my lovely mummy, then Milton Keynes Mall towards the end of the month with my Friends. I always save up when i go to Milton Keynes as there is so many shops, hence so much more to choose from and buy! 

I'll start with beauty...

Here is a group photo of the beauty products i brought in Milton Keynes. It doesn't look a lot, but it did add up to quite a bit with the other separate beauty bits.

These are the Barry M polishes i brought. I got two of the new ones, The Crystal Glaze and Lady from the new Textured collection. I also got one of the new superdrug limited edition polishes, which i actually got a day before it came out because the lady in superdrug was super helpful and let me go through their whole private stock! 


I got this cute nail art glitter from Primark which i am going to use for my Media coursework as i'm planning a matching makeup/nails combo. This was only £1.50 and i think it's just so pretty! 

I went in for a cheeky visit into claires, and they had nail polish for £1! I restrained myself and only got these pretty two polishes! They will work really well for Autumn which is why i got these two... and obviously because i love glitter polish so much! 

I decided to treat myself to a beautiful bath bomb from Lush! I always love Lush things and i like to get a bath bomb or something now and again. Can't remember the name of this one, but it's a lovely one with cute confetti in it.

One of Barry M's new mascaras is Lash Vegas. It was free when i spent £9 or more on Barry M (obviously i was going to spend that anyway). I been trying it during this week, and i might do a blog post on it as so far i'm not overly impressed, but i'll release my full thoughts another time.

I'm going to include these anyway, they arrived in October but i ordered them late September.
I got Revlon Popular and W7 Baby pink from fragrancedirect. The Revlon was £0.99 (an amazing bargain or what?) and the W7 for £1.50.

And finally is these three nail polishes i brought at thee beginning of the month. Boots had buy one get one half price, so the models own were only £7.50 for the two! Yes, you've seen these on my blog already, but i brought them in September so i thought i should include them.


And now, Clothes...


First, well i didn't get this first but oh well, is this cute cami from New Look. I originally got a pink one, but had to swap it for a bigger size as honestly, it squashed my chest! I went to get the bigger size but they had sold out, but luckily i got this one and a pink v-neck one, pictured below, together for the same price as they were on sale! I love them and i believe that cami tops are a must for this autumn! Matched with a leather jacket or a chunky knit cardigan, it makes a simple but chic look. 

I needed some more plimsolls, i think they're a must for casual day-to-day shoes and my last ones have ripped slightly underneath. I got these from New look and they were only £12, which is pretty good seen as these seem very good quality. 


Next is this beautiful statement necklace i got from River Island. I had been looking for one for a while now, and this one jst ticked all my imaginary boxes. It's white which will got with a lot, it's pretty and has a nice bit of bling on it!

I've wanted this peplum top for ages! It's always been out of stock online and in store, but when i went up to Milton Keynes, the New look there is huge and i finally found it! After about three months of searching different New look stores! I love it, it fits and flatters perfectly and will go with a lot of different clothes because of it's colour.

If you follow my personal instagram, you would have seen this before already and you have already seen this in a ootd post, but i did buy this early September. I've wanted a leather jacket for so long and i finally had enough money and a 25% voucher at River Island to get this! Only £45, and it's just perfect. I love the fur collar, and it comes off which would make it more night time/going out.

Finally, i'm finished.
Yes, i did go overboard and i did buy a lot!
But i haven't had a good shopping haul in so long, so i'm happy.

Love, Yasmin xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment