Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Cath Kidston Inspired Nails


Todays nails are inspired by a famous Cath Kidston print/design. 
The design is originally blue but i wanted to do it in green! 


I do apologize for only one picture, as i have lost the others due to getting a new phone and due to my laptop that keeps freezing and breaking.

Nonetheless, i love this manicure! The flowers look pretty and i like the white spots and background white flowers. I have used this polish a lot and it's called Jade Stone by Models own. It's the prettiest green polish i've ever come across and the perfect pastel green, though it isn't summer anymore!

I know people who follow me on instagram will be wondering where my Halloween manicures are! Well, i am going to do collective post of all the manicures i do for Halloween. I don't want my blog to be full of Halloween themed stuff! Though i will post my Halloween ootd separately!

Love, Yasmin xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment