Thursday, 17 October 2013

Autumn Nails


I will start off by apologizing, mainly for my absence (if you include 11 days as a long absence). I've been majorly busy and i've been getting very impatient with my laptop! It keeps lagging and freezing! But, i digress...

Today i did this stunning manicure inspired by Autumn (Fall to you Americans).
When i think of this season, i think; browns, oranges, leaves, nature... and this is what inspired me. I used my new claires nail polishes, which were featured in my last post, as they are just perfect for this Autumn.


I think this mani is super cute and represents the beautiful shades Autumn is know for. I adore the ring accent nail, the orange roses are pretty and the glitter adds a bit of bling to the whole look.

What colours will you be sporting this Fall? 

Love, Yasmin xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment