Thursday, 5 September 2013

Snow Leopard Nails


So today i did these super cute 'Snow leopard' nails. I only call it that because it has the white ombre with the brown and white leopard print, it kind of reminds me of a snow leopard.
I started off with my base of Barry M Lychee, and i sponged white onto the tip and worked it up. I then used the Lychee polish to do leopard print on the white ombre then white leopard print on the Lychee Base.
Anyway, i'll just show you the pictures.


I think the design is super cute yet so simple to do! The ombre of the white is subtle which i really like because it blends nicely and doesn't stand out. I think that's mainly because the Lychee Polish is light brown. 




I love this design and i hope it inspired you guys! Leopard print is one of my favourite nail arts to do and i like doing twists on it a lot. Just because leopard print is easy to do, so i like changing it up and trying new ideas with it (e.g i've done half/half leopard print nails before, leopard print heart and much more!)

Love, Yasmin xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment