Sunday, 22 September 2013

Pastel Rainbow Gradient Nails


I know it's basically Atumn, but i love pastels and always will. They suit me and any pastel colours are my favourite. Especially pastel nail polish of course!


These are the colours i used (not pictured is the LA colors holo glitter topcoat).
Revlon Blue Lagoon.
Models Own Banana Split
Rimmel Ring o Roses
Barry M Prickly pear

Can i just say how much i love that picture? For one i adore the background (it's just a postcard i got from paperchase) and the edit is too cute!

So here are the nails...

I seriously think this mani is really pretty and i just love how the colours blend. Even though i did purple then pink instead of pink then purple on accident, uh-oh. Oh well, it still looks adorable and you can't tell. 

However, this was a pain in the arse to photograph, and i'm not too pleased with the photos. The camera made my hand look very brown and i just couldn't get the amazing perfect photo i always want when photographing a manicure. I find the pictures i managed to get satisfactory, but obviously i'm not over-the-moon with them. But they'll do. I know some manicures are much easier to photograph than others so i have to take that into consideration.



What do you think of this manicure idea? Love it or hate it?

Love, Yasmin xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment