Tuesday, 17 September 2013

OOTD 15/9/13


I am finally doing another OOTD! I actually love doing OOTD's, i'm just usually too busy to go out a lot, so i never have occasions to dress up for! However today i went to my cousins 21st up in Derby.

Being a curvier girl, i have to be careful what i wear, or a better description could be particular with what i wear. I was cautious when buying my new leather jacket because i knew a cropped one would make me look short and frumpy, however broad, masucline one would also make me look bigger. I looked in many different places for a leather jacket and finally found what i was looking for in River island! A (fake) leather jacket with a collar and fur detail. It was only £60, but i also had a 25% discount card lying around from Elle magazine (so i worked out only £45)! So i also was cheeky and had to buy a statement necklace of course! You can't see it in the pictures so well but it's a gorgeous white/silver studded necklace (£12 but £9 with my discount).

(Don't pay much attention to my eyes, for some reason i always squint in pictures)

I also found the black skinnies from my dreams! I've been searching for high wasited, black skinnies for a while now and i found these stunning jeans in Next (£28, but with £10 off your first order they were a bargain at only £18!)


I also managed to get a new bag! I had my eye on one since my beloved satchel broke at Alton towers last month (still crying about it).
I found this really pretty brown bag on ebay (River Island) for only £20 with shipping which i thought was an amazing price for a bag in excellent condition because it's only been used once! It has stud detailing on it and matches well with my keyring i got from River Island last year.

And here is a cute picture of my mum and I because she wanted to take a picture too, she's such a poser.

My Outfit:
Blouse- Boohoo
Jeans- Next
Necklace-River island
Bag- Ebay (River Island)
Jacket- River Island
Shoes- River Island (Last year)
Headband- Ebay

Love, Yasmin xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment