Thursday, 26 September 2013

Models Own Boogie Nights


I brought Models Own Boogie Nights the other day, I am wanting the buy the whole Mirror Ball set, but for now i'll do with this gorgeous polish! 

I decided to do a simple, glitter gradient with Boogie Nights over Barry M Dragon Fruit.


Here is a macro shot. I really love this glitter, and here you can see the all the different glitters and colours.
There is blue hexagons, gold flakes, pink and purple small pentagons and larger purple hexagons.




I really love this polish, i think it looks so stunning and the purple compliments the pink base really well.
I think, scratch that, i know i will be using this polish many more times to come. I will have to grab the rest of the collection!

Let me know, what's your favourite glitter polish type? Topper or glitter with a base polish?

Love, Yasmin xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment