Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Leopard Print Heart Nails!


So yesterday i came up with the ingenious idea of mixing two of my favourite things; leopard print and hearts. I also used two of my favourite polishes which were; Prickly Pear by Barry M (The lilac colour) and Dragon Fruit by Barry M (the pink). I also included a new nail art trend called 'Waterfall nails' where you do multicoloured stripes sort of dripping in different lengths from the top of the nail. I did the waterfall nail art on my Index nail and my Pinky.


I started off by doing the leopard print on the middle nail as it is a larger nail and would be easier to get the shape of half a heart on it. I then did the other half on my ring nail. On my first attempt (not pictured) it didn't match up to the middle nail. I think that was mainly because the nail is smaller and shorter. On my second attempt it turned out really well and i love the pictures i've got!




I adore the colour combination and i think that's what makes the nail art pop! 
I trick i ended up doing for the heart was painting over with the lilac colour on bits of leopard print that made the shape odd. The clear coat just smoothed it all out so no lumpyness!

I hope you love this nail art as much as i do!
Love, Yasmin xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment