Saturday, 7 September 2013

Glitter Jam Nails


Today i'm using another one of my Hard Candy polishes to do a really pretty glitter gradient mani!
I love gradient manicures, especially with glitter! 
I started off with a pale pink base like used in a french mani and then used the brush to paint the glitter on. I then did an extra layer of glitter at the top to get the gradient effect.

As you can see, Glitter Jam is a gorgeous mixed topper with purple, green, blue and gold glitter in it. The blue being the lager glitter and the gold and green being the smaller ones.

Here is a closeup on the gradient, so you can see the glitter better and the range of colours in it!



I'm totally loving this glitter and i've got to say, it's one of my favourites out of my hard candy collection! (Yes, i have tried each one on a colour wheel. I haven't used them all in mani's though, i've only used 3 in manicures overall).


What is your favourite type of Glitter? Normal glitter polish with a jelly base or a topper glitter?

Love, Yasmin xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment