Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Key items for this Autumn/Winter 2013

A lot of interesting trends have appeared on A/W13 catwalks! From Masculine to florals, next season ought to be interesting. 

Pinks
Pinks seem to be making a return for next season. From Topshop to DKNY, Pinks have been spotted on the catwalk left right and center!

(Topshop Unique)
(House of Holland)
(Carven)

I think we're safe to say we'll see a range of pinks in stores in Autumn!

One of my favorites was from DKNY, i love this hot pink two piece.

Which, funnily enough, joins in with my next trend.

Masculine.
Masculine clothing is a hot trend for autumn. Now, in my opinion, i'm not so keen on masculine clothing because it honestly doesn't suit me, yet i think it can look amazing on some people.

However, i do love blazers and it appears like we'll be seeing a lot of them. It also looks like straight legged work trousers will be popular.

(Diesel)
(Antonio Berardi)
(Haider Ackermann)

Tartan
I don't particularly like tartan, so when i heard it was making a return, i wasn't too happy.
I think Tartan is very hard to pull off and you have to be careful when styling tartan. Tartan can look good in matching pieces, but can sometimes look over the top. 

Some tartan pieces from the catwalk don't actually look too bad, but im still dubious.

(Mulberry)
(Versace)
(Christian Dior)


Winter Florals
I love love love florals any season! I am adoring these winter florals, i love the contrasting dark colours with the brights from the flowers or floral pattern.

(Dolce and Gabbana)
(Dolce and Gabbana)
(Erdem)


I will defiantly be picking up a winter floral piece, and i've already seen this one in New look i think is super on trend and would be cute for Autumn/Winter.



What do you think about A/W13 new trends?

Love, Yasmin xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment