Wednesday, 24 July 2013

OOTD Party 23/7/13

So it's the end of school, finally! School is out for summer which means i have more time to blog, more time to do nails, tutorials and youtube videos! 
We always have a end of year meal out, so this year we went Pizza hut for the easy, cheap option. I do love Pizza hut though, as it's always delicious! Anyway, my outfit:


I'm wearing:
Blazer- Next, £16 in sale
Top- Next, £14 in sale
Skirt- Miss Selfrigde, £10 in sale
Shoes- River island, £30
Belt- I have no idea, i found it in my wardrobe!



Here is the outfit without the blazer, as it was very hot! Stupid England, i thought you'd be back to the cold weather because of the storm this morning!


These are my shoes, which i adore. They are my favorite shoes! I love the leopard print and the style makes them so comfy to walk in, i can actually put up with walking around in them, unlike normal heels.
I got them around a year ago in River island, and they were £30 then. I wanted the black pair also, but they had ran out in my size unfortunately.



Love, Yasmin xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment