Monday, 29 July 2013

Nail polish heaven!

You should know i have a nail polish addiction, i have well over 150 polishes (which actually isn't that much compared to other nail addicts!). 
So i thought i post some i really want to get, they might be expensive and that's why i haven't brought them, or they are rare.
Anyway, be prepared to be shown some gorgeous polishes!
In no particular order...

Revlon Popular

Image from: allure.com

We can't get this over in the UK, which makes me cry really, it's so beautiful! I love the light pink base with the silver glitter!


Revlon Whimsical
Image from www.drugstore.com

Another stunning polish we can't get over here by Revlon! The polish has a clear but with a blue tint base and pink, purple and blue glitter to make a very magical looking polish.


OPI Can't find my Czechbook
Image from www.fashionmagazine.com

Just a plain polish here, but i just love it. The blue is very unique, and i haven't seen many dupes or polishes similar to this polish. I can get it in the UK, the only problem is, OPI's are very expensive :(


Color Show Chalk Dust
Image from mimi-kry.blogspot.com

I've been searching for a black and white glitter polish for ages, and we finally have this gorgeous one out in the UK! I have been searching for it in Boots and Superdrug, but it's always out of stock. But i will continue my search!


Models Own Hot Stuff
Image from www.modelsownit.com

I know, another glitter polish, i apologize. But how gorgeous is this polish? I love the combo of the gold and pink glitter, it goes so well.


China Glaze Make some noise


Image from www.nailpolishcanada.com

I am obsessed with coral-y reds, and i would love to add this to my collection! I really like how it has a bit too much red in it to call it a coral, which makes it unique compared to normal coral polishes.


Essie The more the merrier
image from essie.com

I haven't really got a green like this, so when i saw this i was in love. It's not a pastel green, but it's not like a lime green either. I love Essie, and do own a few, but unfortunately they are a bit costly. Around £7 each.


Essie Mint candy apple
image from essie.com

I'm a sucker for pastel or light coloured polishes, and i just love this one from Essie! It's not exactly a light blue, it's got a hint of green or turquoise in it.


Barry M Papaya
Image from barrym.com

A new addition to the Gelly collection by barry m, this polish is called Papaya and is a stunning peach-y orange which i have never seen before. It's unique, and i love the Gelly collection so i'll defiantly be picking this up soon from boots or superdrug.


I hope you've enjoyed seeing some of the polishes i really want to buy, and maybe i have showed you to some new brands or polishes you haven't heard of before?

Love, Yasmin xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment